Saturday, November 14

billion

It's not a weekend yet, but we managed to make it just like weekend. ahah.
The premiere of the so-called kiamat movie.

2012! is it for real? nobody can confirmed it though, even the motherfucker russian mob who pay a billion euro just for a single ticket. I'm not reviewing this movie, a spoiler maybe suit enough. haha

At first when my fren ask me if I want to join them , I doubt to join. Yeah, my mind telling me, will it be the same after the movie end? if you know what i mean aite. At first they keep telling us that the year 2012 will be the the last. Last for what? that I doesn't know.

They keep promoting they number 2012 without telling us actually it's a movie. Until came the trailer which saw a monk waiting for a mega tsunami while ringing an emergency bell.

Ok, last night was fun. 'tahan kencing' for 2 and half hours and then spa! yeah. haha.


"wait till i raised my middle finger"

No comments: