Wednesday, November 18

Divo

duhh, it's raining everyday, especially in the evening. not that i'm complaining, its just about this kind of weather that make me sick.

sick comes when I don't sweat, nearly had a cold yesterday after walking in the rain from class. then miss my futsal at 10. i fell asleep

so late begone pass. then today got midterm, didn't study at all. oh shi. malaysian studies also didn't submit. argh damns. so i do a quick research for malaysian studies. "Japanese occupation and it's effect". I got clueless about this topic. Did the japanese invade malaya just for a job? haha. nuff said "ahh tajok senang je nie, jepun datang malaya keje la kn? apa lagi?" Yesterday didn't bother to ask madam about this. after a glimpse at the wiki, then realise, this is not occupation as in job!! this is occupation as in "rampasan kuasa".

ohh why do they need a single word with different meanings. haha

than after finish the essay, go to acr and meet juth. he's coming oso this weekend, well atleast i know someone for the trip to cameron. hehe.

wish me luck for my midterm tonight. may u be blessed.



"unlike batman, superman has a full day job"

1 comment:

en.mubasyir said...

yeah. i demam'd too. cause by daily raining i guess. pray for my exam, project (which is due tomoro) :(